Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Show Me How To Live

In with the early dawn
Moving right along
I couldn’t buy an eye full of sleep
And in the aching night
Under satellite
I was not recieved
built with the stolen parts
A telephone in my heart
Someone get me a priest
To put my mind to bed
This ringing in my head
Is this a cure is or is this a disease

Nail in my hand
For my creator
You gave me life now
Show me how to live
Nail in my hand
For my creator
You gave me life now
Show me how to live...

CopyRight - Audioslave

1comentarios:

Blogger batt said...

All the teachin in da world today
All the little girls fillin up da world today
When the good comes to bad, the bad comes to good
But Im a live my life like I should....

Lifes just a blast cuz its movin really fast
So ya better stay on top or lifell kick you in the ass
Follow me into a solo....

Does anybody really know the secret
Or the combination for this life and where they keep it
Its kinda sad when you dont know the meaning
But everything happens for a reason
I dont even know what I should say
Cuz Im an idiot, a loser
A microphone abuser
I analyze every second I exist
Beatin up my mind every second with my fist....

And there aint nothin I could do
Cuz life is a lesson, youll learn it when youre through....

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/limp+bizkit/take+a+look+around_20083649.html

Friday, 30 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home