Friday, July 20, 2007

either way, all it takes is time...

Labels:

4comentarios:

Blogger Vijesh said...

Humm..
All I can understand is nothing :)

Friday, 20 July, 2007  
Blogger Vijesh said...

I found u, via vitta.. :) Check back for an update.

Friday, 20 July, 2007  
Blogger Sameer said...

hmm...well
with time things happen..
even the things that u never expected.
and if u wanted to get something done, it seems some times that no matter what way you tried it always happens at its own pace.(external locus of control)
I ve felt this way..i just related. :)

oh and had this been a part of a conversation, my reply wud be:

why do you always assume there are two ways to everything? :)

Tuesday, 21 August, 2007  
Blogger Puthali said...

@fleeting_glimpses: yes...with time things happen... :) 'n for ur Q of why do i always assume...my reply would have been - "'Coz i come from a binary world... :P"

Wednesday, 22 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home