Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pulsar

I was actually supposed to blog something else, but Roshan's comment on the previous post, made me think, probably it would a bit too much, if i did it now. :)
Anyways this is abt the ad which has caught my fancy these days. Everyone should have seen this ad by now, if you haven't here it is -



I loved the whole concept of this. Just the music and the stunts and the 'Bajaj, Distinctly Ahead' screen at the end.I can just imagine even a small kid lapping it up. This shows the evolving Bajaj brand. For me 'Bajaj' will always be synonymous with 'Hamara Bajaj'. That ad would probably be one of the iconic ads in India. For me the last scene of two guys on a bike, with the pillion holding the sitar, and in the background, Rock influenced music and the riders expression was like the ultimate image. If you liked it before, you can watch it again here-




Thats how Bajaj brand was reborn. I remember long long time ago, my dad used to own a Bajaj Chetak scooter and Bajaj was pretty much known only for that. Its/we come a long way since then.

4comentarios:

Blogger Roshan said...

This is one powerful ad. It has no words but conveys a lot. The stunts are awesome too. Best bike ad in recent times. Bajaj rocks.

Monday, 17 March, 2008  
Blogger Vishnu said...

yup.. great stunts..
and here is the old "Hamara Bajaj" ad.. I like this one too..

Monday, 17 March, 2008  
Blogger vagabond dreamer said...

the Evolution of the bajaj ads has been intersting to watch. and humara bajaj was the right one at the right time but it was also discarded at the right time, when the company was reinvented. cheers

Saturday, 22 March, 2008  
Blogger Sameer said...

it was perhaps the only thing worthwhile that i watched on tv in the week that i spent at home. the music is beautiful too.

Monday, 24 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home