Saturday, April 19, 2008

Walk On

Start : Bagmane Tech Park
Destination : Home (BSK 3rd Stage)
Distance: ard 18-19Kms
Pit-stops/Refreshments on the way: A Mango shake, a nandini buttermilk packet and a tender coconut.
Total Travel Time: 4Hrs
Walk Time i.e. TTT 'minus' Pit-Stop/dilly-dallying/window-shopping time: approx 3.15Hrs
For exact route, click here or copy this in ur browser - http://tinyurl.com/5v6bjo
Traveling Companions - My fave Musicians, on my ipod ob... :P

Ok so thats the brief 'tippani' as we call it in Kannada. And now for a li'l more details-

> Had first Mango shake of the summer and was it a perfect timing! 'n notable part is the guy charged me Rs13 for it! When did they rise the rate so much? Btw had it @ the Trisha Juice Centre(hope i rem the name correct), its the one you get, as soon as you take a left @ Corporation circle. I donno if it was only this chap, or the prices are same elsewhr in B'lore?. Well doesn't matter, it was like heaven for me then! :)

> My floaters served me pretty well, nothing against it but i wished i had worn a decent pair of shoes.

> You have to be extra careful even when you are crossing turnings of small roads, you will have bikes coming right behind and cutting just in front of you and all you can do is come to a screeching halt. Yea i know that sounds funny :) why i mentioned it is 'coz, its not only that you have to be xtra careful, but when it happens it just breaks the whole rhythm.

> It was fun except for, my face and hair which were covered with an inch of B'lore dust 'coz of all that traffic and not to mention the horrible pollution.

> On a side-note today was family day @ work, so in afternoon i was playing with all these kids on my floor, and one of my colleague's wife asked me - 'Do you like kids?', well was wondering @ it, as i rem talking on this with a friend long long time ago. Anyways guess one can say i do, but not really that much as some/most of the others do.

guess thts abt it, ending with few lines from U2's walk on -

Leave it behind
You got to leave it behind
All that you fashion
All that you make
All that you build
All that you break
All that you measure
All that you feel
All this you can leave behind
...
Walk On, Walk On...

6comentarios:

Blogger Vinay said...

Krazzy 1! (Sailesh is lucky this time) :)

Sunday, 20 April, 2008  
Blogger Jawahar said...

Heee.. heee.. Yep seems its a long wish come true.. I do walk like this in night time when i don't want to fight with autos, but definitely not in this scorching heat..

I really feel sad for the pedestrians and the cycle riders in bangalore. Bangalore is filled with bikers and who get on the footpaths and horn on people who walk. I laughed when this happened to me.

Sunday, 20 April, 2008  
Blogger Vishnu said...

This is too much.. Its just heights!

Sunday, 20 April, 2008  
Blogger Roshan said...

Bagmane to BSK by walk? Hats off to your enthu but I still think you are nuts.

Monday, 21 April, 2008  
Blogger Insanity said...

OMG!! What a walk! But, I would've loved it ;)

Tuesday, 22 April, 2008  
Blogger shrek said...

next time try the cycle

Thursday, 08 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home