Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sunday, November 08, 2009
sharing few esoteric learnings i had over the last week -
- Don't play tt wearing some 3inch high heels - not that any person would do that but in case you ever feel like it - Don't!
- Whatever the backgrounds, people essentially remain the same...it pays to have/develop an extra layer of patience and accept the fact that somethings don't change...
- Don't wear gold rings on treks, especially if you are planning to slip, fall and slide over rocks - 22K gold is easily chipped.
- If gold is easily chipped, what chance does a finger nail have? So say No, No to long finger nails as well.
- Learn how to fall safely, 'coz fall you will! But don't ever let that stop you from climbing. :)
Pics from recent trek - here
Pics from old trek -